Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

URT Summer Rally 2026 - Steward Callout!

Started by Jairyll [2167612] Officer on in Racing.

110 replies · 2.47k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Borderline [2894696]

Times Available in TCT: 06:00 - 22:00
Available for main tournament: Yes
Available for prize races: Yes

 

I’m not available on 17-19 July and in general not available on tuesdaynights and fridaynights from 16:00 - 22:00

crimmo4 [3636678]

Times Available in TCT: 22:00TCT - 12:00TCT
Available for main tournament: Yes
Available for prize races: Yes

actually have the week off 🫠

EnderWiggin [2488044]

Times Available in TCT: 06:00 - 18:00 TCT
Available for main tournament: Yes 
Available for prize races: Yes

 

Looking forward to another season!

Sara [2430219]

Oh I actually can do prize races!  Will be away for qualification :(

 

Available 11:00am - 2:00am TCT

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

 
Times Available in TCT: 00:00-14:00 TCT
Available for main tournament: Yes
Available for prize races: Yes
 

Jairyll [2167612] Officer Officer

Thanks everyone willing to help!

The steward schedule is now complete and everyone confirmed their spot!

I could not take all of you sadly, so if you didnt hear from me yet, i could not fit you in, please try again next time!

I will post the actual qualifier thread in a few days and then...good luck ;)