This is my very first official forum thread, and I wanted to use it to give back to this amazing community. I love this game, plan on playing for the foreseeable future, and have received a lot of help from good people along the way. Now, it's my turn to return the favor.
I will be adding 1x Xanax from time to time randomly to my bazaar for exactly $1 (Barring any unforeseen real-life circumstances, of course!)
To keep things completely transparent, I will reply to this thread daily with the:
✔️ [b]Adding Log[/b]
✔️ [b]Purchase Log[/b]
💰 Want to Support the Cause?
I will accept any donations to further the cause which will help me keep adding 1$ items to my bazaar.
Anyone generous enough to donate will be added below in the Hall of Fame as a Donator.
Good luck to everyone, and keep an eye on my bazaar! R+ appreciated to keep the thread alive![/center]
A lot of 1$ items.
Im also a budding trader. I buy almost everything. Flowers and plushies at 99%mv