28yr old actual Female looking for female friends
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
This.. is not going to go how you expect it to..
You are half way there, bunch more enemies
This is not going to get you the response you hoped for but I hope you enjoy your welcome to Torn not the less.
Tried to be here before the herd. gg.
Has a woman ever referred to themself as "actual Female"?
tbf the name is "am awkward," and what is using "female" to refer to wimminz if not awkward?
wtf
Glad to know you are found and safe. Please reach out to OP, they are looking for you.
You need to upload feet pics to get traction.
In b4 gullible simps
Not my proudest fap, but I work with what I got.
I agree, challenging but not impossible. That thumb/toe nail is just a bit too long.