I'M NOT A LIER! IM NOT A FUCKING CHEATER OR A THEIF! I DOBT WABT EPOLE TO FUCOJG HATE ME! MY MORALS WONT ALLOW ME TO COMPRAMISE MY INTEGRITY. I FUCKING HATE THIS! I GUCKIBG HATE MYSELF! IM NOT A FUCKING LIER! I DONT WANT PEPPLE TO HATE ME! I DONT WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF STUFF I NEVER DID! THIS FUCING HURTS AND I WILL HURT SOMETHING BACK! I FUCKING HATE THIS I WANT MY FUCKING FRIEBDS BAXK! NO LIKE ME I JUST WANT A FUCKING FRIEND WHO UNDERSTAND ME AND ACCEPTS ME! IM FUCJIN USELESS AND HATE MY FUCKING LIFE! ALL I HAVE IS TORN TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I MATTER AND I FEEL LIKE I DONT FUCKING MATTER. NO ONE HIVES A SHIT IM GOBE, NO ONE STOOD UP FOR ME. I FUCKING HATE ALL OF THIS I WANT THIS TO ENDS.
IM NOT THAT
Started by RedicusFinch [3401783] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
You could have spelled liar correctly.
Hi,
I'm not a mental health professional, but if this post isn't some kind of trolling, I think you should see one.
I don't think anyone on Torn is going to be able to help you with whatever you are experiencing.
I sincerely hope things get better, whatever is going on.
I think OP and GingerCat are purrrfect for each other
Or possibly…eachother.
"Each other" is the correct spelling, consisting of two separate words. "Eachother" is a common misspelling and is not a valid word in standard English.
Someone transcribed my internal monologue?
That's the joke? I hope you aren't being serious.
👍
no u
Things worse get better im permanent damage.
I'll send you a message to see if I can figure out how you could find the right people to help, but can you do me a favor in return? Please report your original post and ask staff to move it to the graveyard for you. This post in General Discussion is only going to make things worse.
Fuck8b love you torn never cease to fuckjbg surpise me
Moved to Graveyard
We are not the best support for you, but if you are in the US there are some folks who are equipped to help:
National Suicide/Crisis Lifeline. Call or text 988.
Crisis Text: Text Home to 741741
Hoping for better outcomes, OP.
I am that.