Company Upgrade Services
Started by BanesShadow [3882676] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dannyboy66 [2506753]
· 3 likes ·
Fast Amazing work!!!! Couldn’t do it with him - TheMa1nSavage [3905326]
· 2 likes ·
I co owned a candle shop with bane. With no business education i was bouncing around between 5-6 stars. Bane finished business education before me and i made him director with no fear of deceitfulness. When I told bane i … - JustCauseChaos [4272563]
· 2 likes ·
Amazing work! Only took 10 mins. Very professional
Fast Amazing work!!!! Couldn’t do it with him
Bane works with ethics, have been working with him for months, a man with a heart of gold and skills to back it up
I co owned a candle shop with bane. With no business education i was bouncing around between 5-6 stars. Bane finished business education before me and i made him director with no fear of deceitfulness. When I told bane i wanted to sell, we navigated our options, he pushed to 7*, and we split the profits. very trustworthy individual and a great guy. would 100% recommend him for upgrading your business and returning it to you promptly and with no issues
Saved
Bump
Banes upgraded my music shop to the max. I wasn't going to have enough edu to max for months.
I left funds for the upgrade in the company vault. Banes joined the company. I made him the director. He upgraded everything. He transferred the company back to me. Once we coordinated, the whole process took less than an hour.
Well worth the fee. No hassles.
Highly recommend if you are still working the business edu.
Amazing work! Only took 10 mins. Very professional
Bump
Bumo
Bump 🫶
Done even faster than i thought in about 30 secs, for a great price, definitely would suggest it <3
cheap and fast service
Bump
Super easy, 3 minutes max.
Thanks again
Super easy transition, really helped me out without me having the perks.
Bump
Fast and easy service. Highly recommend
Fast and easy. Super helpful!
100%