Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Full

Started by iGotFrog [4163039] on in Company Recruitment.

13 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
iGotFrog [4163039]

🎵 Music Store 2* Hiring! !! 🎵

 


 

  • Free daily trains on a fair rotation!
  •  
  • 500 end , 250 int or above ,merit 1 or above .

  • 👉 Apply directly to Gandara_Park now for instant
  •  acceptance!
  •  


 

Harry_Williams [4368201]

I have been looking around for opportunities to jump into a player-owned company and came across your post. I so far have only been in the army, but looking to make the most out of the time I spend active on the game and would love to see how I can help you guys!