Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking for Under Level 15 - Addon

Started by Sniffem [4331120] on in Tutorials & Guides.

8 replies · 593 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Sniffem [4331120]

Hi all, I wanted to share a small attack-target list I made while pushing for level 15.

 

For anyone newer to Torn, one of the best starting points is Baldr's Basic Advice guide . It was the main source of information and inspiration for myself especially around why reaching level 15 is such an important milestone.

 

Getting to level 15 unlocks flying, which is one of the first reliable ways for newer players to start making money. Once you can fly, you can travel overseas, buy items, and sell them back in Torn for profit. Because of that, pushing to level 15 becomes a major early goal.

After reading through Baldr's guide and a lot of other forum posts, I started trying to push for level 15 myself. 

 

However, I quickly found that Baldr's attack list, while amazing, was constantly being sniped. This was especially noticeable with the higher-level, lower-stat players. Because of this, I got determined and manually combed through thousands of accounts to make my own list. This is not intended to replace Baldr's attack list; it is just something extra that may help when the usual targets are unavailable.

 

Because I no longer need to keep it to myself, I figured I would share it to help everyone else out. Players with around 700–1000 battle stats may benefit more from this list, as it includes some higher-BS targets. I am also not sure of the exact stats, as I was using FFScouter, but I found all players manageable and represented by BS fairly accurately, although some have good armour and weapons.

 

So here it is:

 

Est. Battle Stats Username Level
219 ikudlata 30
51 ruslanv 30
163 Zoator 30
437 LoyalAngel 30
527 Scumbag 30
550 Serwe 29
319 ravish 28
437 Sunny007 28
416 cheno1115 28
437 Bubbz 27
176 athulya_rose 27
337 ryanbooth 27
319 cloverkid13 27
138 tardxcore 27
527 ktr0x0rz 26
481 1rrjo6cm 26
396 mitchy101 26
504 roxul 26
115 ebrennan195 26
437 colgate2in1 26
437 MrBenotmane 26
26 ying94 26
459 pudimcinco 26
416 cooldude1414 26
234 dibble56 26
266 storm3000 26
84 boffallday 26
301 christiank3 26
437 xhannahx23 26
356 distroct 25
356 killamon 25
104 shark78 25
138 Xzark 25
219 Bungatt 25
126 STICKEMxTG 25
32 zeen11 25
356 Eoghaner 25
176 zakon 25
104 Jenga22 25
459 dark_slasher 25
176 latwood21 25
437 DemonNinja 25
94 FallOutBoy- 25
283 youngjim 25
84 Zirkon 24
75 Zeath94 24

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice