Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infinite morphine bug

Started by Sulfurskull [4057061] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Sulfurskull [4057061]

While I was medding out and on my way to continue my sad mission which i die twice in, I discovered that my morphine is infinite, what I did was:

Items => Medical => Morphine => use

And that singular use allows me to spend 1 morphine repeatedly till I am full health. Not sure how or why that happened.

 

Video evidence

 

 

Device: samsung SM-A725F Android: 14 App version: 2.3.29

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

You are clicking “use another from faction”. The morphine isn’t infinite, you are using your faction’s supply instead of your own. 

00:22:47 - 04/07/26 Sulfurskull used some Morphine recovering 239 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 15m

00:22:48 - 04/07/26 Sulfurskull used some Morphine from Stompers's armory recovering 239 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 00m
00:22:49 - 04/07/26 Sulfurskull used some Morphine from Stompers's armory recovering 239 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 00m