Howdy pardners!
If yer lookin' for one of Torn's most trusted, friendly, and hootin' traders yet - then look no further!
I'm talkin' the best hootin' hollerin' and heckin' deals around!
Fair, safe, and insightful trading with yours truly! Guaranteed 100% Mug Free!
Not only am I buyin', I'm sellin' all sorts of goodies! Check out Spurs N' More bazaar regularly for all yer cowboy needs, n’ more! Lookin' for a specific item? Ask and I'll likely have it in stock!
Buying just around market fer most items, but less for junky items (YES, I'll buy yer rubbish!)
Collectin’
- Booze 🍺
- Drugs 💊
- Ecans ⚡️
- Boosters 🎫
- Temps 💣
- Plushies 🦁
- Flowers 🌸
- Clothing/Armors 🦾
- Weapons ⚔️
- ...n’ more!
Known as the best hootin' trader around with 150+ friends (happy customers)!
I am typically INACTIVE catching some shut eye around 4:30 - 12:00 TCT
Any other times I will be active and available
Spurs n' more trading is open! Come on down and see what all the fuss is about.
Heck pardner, have a lookie at my price list here:
Negotiation is open to special repeat customers and multimillion dollar deals!
No minimum required to trade!
Simply initiate a trade through my profile and make yer cash quick quick quick!
Active, Friendly, Fair - WorldEater Trading
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=1740317#/