Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction scammer warning!

Started by DaMangoMan [4044749] on in General Discussion.

49 replies · 1.22k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Geoffrey3356 [3903485] ×2 DaMangoMan [4044749] ×1

DaMangoMan [4044749]

I’m posting this here as a warning for anyone so they don’t end up in the same situation. 

Geoffrey3356 joins factions as a friendly, gets into a co-leader position or one where he gets permissions and steals all their money and leaves. He did it to my faction and will probably do it to others too.

 

UPDATE: Geoffrey messaged me harrassing me saying I’m a pussy for putting a bounty on him and posting this on the forum then blocks me, unblocks me and sends me another message and when I questioned it he hasn’t replied. 

2ND UPDATE: He seems like a man scorned as he’s made another account called Geoff first and is placing bounties back on me now because others didn’t like he was going around stealing from his own faction. 

 

“13:18:41 - 06/07/26 Someone  has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $20,000 and the reason: Geoff Hirst”

 

Eternals, the leader of the faction has reimbursed me my money for what happen so I’ve taken that and put it all in stocks and left the faction. I’ll be playing solo for a while and training until I get invited worth joining 

Glavan [4071989]

You sure that’s the biggest scam? Not the “250k payment for successful war hits”? 

idk, they seem neck and neck 

 

edit: quotes the wrong post. 

Regeneration [1757073]

But Geoffrey already took everything! All 23,647,894$. Even the beers and the small first aid kits! It’ll take years to rebuild to its former glory.

Spiider [2884183]

Your leader is also 89 days old.

 

That screams inexperienced. 

 

Are they also involved in the scam? I mean saying that the money was stolen and splitting it with someone sounds plausible. 

 

Cut bait, join a faction that can train you.

 

How much did you personally lose?

 

Let's see screenshots.