- My effective battle stats disappeared from my home page
- Those boxes where I could fade out the stats I was not training disappeared. Thank you. Can you fix it
2 problems
Started by WIT_KAT [1641178] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
That is torn tools baby.
Not torn issue.
There have been problems and they were fixed. I was given a link to this to put my problems.
if you have issues with a tool & script, it's better to post it in its respective thread
Mentions: TornTools