Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Abroad Overdose Possible Bug

Started by TheMixer [4233318] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TheMixer [4233318]

Device: samsung SM-A526U Android: 14 App version: 2.3.29

 

This morning I took a Vicodin in Japan. I overdosed and when this happened I noticed none of my energy, nerve, happiness and health dropped. I didn't even go to the hospital. 

 

  • You popped the Vicodin pill into your mouth and downed a glass of water. A headache, nausea, and vomiting followed. You overdosed.

    11:39:38