Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for job

Started by Phantosmas [4388938] on in Company Recruitment.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Tomjwr [4291324]

Hi! I'm an active Level 18 player looking for a long-term position in your company. I'm hitting 2x Xanax daily, I live in a PI with Airstrip, and I never cap energy. I'm here to grow my battle stats and be a consistent, high-performing employee. I have the stats to be efficient and I'm ready to start today. Hope to hear from you!