Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 999 045

Started by boomdiggidy [4069927] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
boomdiggidy [4069927]

Thats all I need folks and I got jokes worse then your aunty on a bender threw christmas i dont care ill take that turkey tom it wasnt ment to be cooks its a wild animal tom ......well now we got that out the way I would like to say ok hey loan me the 2 999 045 ill pay ya back in 30 days. And im not like your cousin I dont just be getting it and run my mouth about how you suck so bad. I pay back like the woman you got that one night in Vegas she says it pay first but obviously your getting it back 2 fold. So come down this investing jurney with me and tell your mother I dont care if she knows im begging. Im only asking the people with tons of money dont feel bad if you only got scribbles of cash stuffed in an old jizz sock under your bed im not looking for you people .only the rich ones that have maids clean up them socks for them and wash them thats the only people im asking. So please if you got enuff money send your kids off on a year round trip to Cambodia every year then please lend me this mo ey like I said im not like Samson your cousin im buzzin ill hit ya back in 30 days. So gamble with me its going to be the best ride of your life and you dont even have to pay me cause its just a loan get it hahaha well im out have a beer do some pcp on me off me whatever you want wierdo stop humping my leg shit. Just give me the 2 999 045 I need to invest for 30 days the teddy bears arent cutting it 

boomdiggidy [4069927]

((((((( 0 )))))))

 

Best i can do i actualy got one but it wont let me up load it like your mom up loaded me last night oh mama pajama wamah I tell ya