Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Green Nav Icons

Started by Recon- [2741093] on in Tools & Userscripts.

5 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Enviro400 [3986777]

It only seems to half work for me- there's the green outline and dot but the logos are still blue. Maybe it's an issue on my end although I don't know what would cause that.

Recon- [2741093]

I have found this is only an issue on dark mode, haven't had a chance to jump back on my PC and find why it does it on dark mode and not light mode.

I also want to change the dark mode styling a little as it's a bit ugly lol