Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Timestamp

Started by Dirty_PEET [4237101] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Dirty_PEET [4237101]

I (read ChatGPT) am trying to make a script that warns about travel when it’s getting close to our regularly scheduled faction race on Sundays.

 

i have zero clue what I’m doing but GPT seems to be getting in the ballpark except for one minor thing, I can’t seem to find where the timestamp is saved in the page. I have a script that will work but only if I click on the clock icon up top to open the menu so it can be read. Where is this info stored when the drop down isn’t opened? I’m using PDA if that changes anything.

 

Thanks