I've jumped on the band wagon of collecting random stuff and I've decided to go with notepads. If anyone has any lying around I can take them off your hands 😊
Notepads
Started by Mumtojess [2608196] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 3 likes ·
18:48:21 - 08/07/26 You sent 25x Notepad to Mumtojess with the message: enjoy taking notes :)
sorry that was all I have :/
Thankyou!
Moved to Trading Post, not a discussion.