Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] Execute Perk Tracker

Started by Solenya07 [4053619] on in Tools & Userscripts.

6 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

AbsoluteXen [3475307] ×2 Solenya07 [4053619] ×2

Solenya07 [4053619]

 

Torn Execute Tracker

Inline Execute Perk Tracker for Torn Attack UI

Stop eyeballing HP bars like a caveman mate...
Live execute tracking injected directly into Torn's attack UI.

Features

  • It's very simple; you tell the script your execute % of the weapon, and as soon as your enemy reaches that percentage, you get a big-ass message telling you to use execute. That's it. 

Preview

[image: i.ibb.co]

Installation

  1. Install Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
  2. Install the script from here (Works on PDA)

Install Here

How It Works

The script monitors enemy HP in real-time and calculates live health percentages directly from Torn's attack interface.

Once the enemy enters your configured execute threshold, the tracker instantly highlights it with a visual execute alert.

  No more guessing. No more "wait was that 24% or 26%?"nonsense.

Credits

Created by Solenya [4053619] 

     Sponsored by AbsoluteXen [3475307]

Feedback

If Torn randomly changes anything and the script breaks, let me know below.

 

 

Mentions: AbsoluteXen [3475307] · Solenya07 [4053619]

Jeepod [4102635]

When i look at a combat report the execute line just keeps repeating itself every couple seconds adding an extra line for no reason and pushing the report further down. On Torn PDA. Anyhting I might be missing out on some settings or the scripts is conflicting with another maybe?

Solenya07 [4053619]

Thanks for the feedback, mate. I don't use the script myself as I don't have execute, haha. But I'll definitely look into it, and if it's a bug, I'll fix it today or tomorrow. Keep an eye on the thread. I'll post an update once fixed. 

 

Thanks again...

Jeepod [4102635]

Heyo! No stress, just tested out and on Tampermonkey it does the same. I haven't had the chance to test the script while attacking, been bountied and attacked a lot last couple days so I noticed that when watching a combat report only for now. I see the auto detect or last setting % saved appear, then the script menu toolbar to change the settings, then the execute% line just keeps repeating itself.

No rush :) 

I just got an execute secondary and wanted to test trackers before my next chain/rw.

Thank you for checking this whenever you got time !

Jeepod [4102635]

Wow! Fast work thank you. 

 

On my PDA I confirm I don't see the execute script activating and spamming combat reports. 

 

I'll do more testing around and let you know if I ever find something.

 

Sending a xanax when able as a thank you.

Solenya07 [4053619]

Hey, my friend, please keep the Xanax; I have a decent NW, haha. I appreciate the offer, but seriously, keep it <3 Your feedback is much appreciated. ♥