Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bugged missions?

Started by Grandmurderer [4394723] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Grandmurderer [4394723]

I have the missions tab marked blue with a dot, but when i go on it there's nothing new. I've completed the first 3 tutorial missions and nothing new has appeared. I have definitely finished those missions as i received the rewards, i dont know if im meant to wait or if its bugged