Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roleplay!

Started by Nurinvex [4392874] on in Roleplay.

2 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Nurinvex [4392874]

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new. 

 

But I'm not moving due to role-play. I've been role-playing for at least 14 years. 

 

I have probably many themes + I'm interested in starting a roleplay here. If anyone has like a group they would suggest where to start. Let me know

Wood [2175573]

I personally recommend trying out Wood's Tavern - or simply just starting your own thread. RPing here is purely interest based - so lay out your idea/pitch and people will join if interested.