It's a known issue that switching pages doesn't apply quick bail/bust anymore, and sometimes on page load itself. This is already fixed for the next version. Since many people seem inconvenienced by this, I might release relative soon again.
Started by Mephiles [2087524] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 3,389 / 3,389 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It's a known issue that switching pages doesn't apply quick bail/bust anymore, and sometimes on page load itself. This is already fixed for the next version. Since many people seem inconvenienced by this, I might release relative soon again.
Thank you :)
Debug Information:
Android 13.0.0
Chromium v147
TornTools version: 9.0.13
Hello, I'm pretty sure there used to be a "save settings" button in previous versions but it's gone for me. I'm trying to enable external services (yata, tornstats), but the changes aren't being saved. When I close the page they are disabled, no matter how many times I try.
We've moved to saving when you change it. However, switching a external service also checks if we have permission to that site or requests it. It's likely that that check fails, because mobile browsers suck. Try to save a normal setting, and if that saved properly it's going to be the permission request. That would be an issue on the browser side which we can't solve. In which case I would suggest moving to another browser, like maybe Mises (which is what I use for testing purposes on mobile).
We've fought twice. He attacked me and won. So by my count, thats 0 wins, 1 defend, 0 lost, 1 defends lost
Not 2 wins 0 defends lol
Jail filters for busting not working, along with quick bust still asking for confirmation
read my post above yours
ys i did but i didnt switch pages either?? i just sit on the page then reload for more of my targetted criteria to bust? yet the filter isint working
When I wrote the fix (and thus the changelog entry), I thought it was only an issue when switching pages so that's what I wrote. But the same fix also applies to that. I've found that it really depends on how fast your page loads. In my case it's fast, so the issue only happens on initial page load very rarely.
Next time also make sure to include your version, it's very annoying to get reports about stuff we already fixed and then not know if people are on the old version or our fix was not sufficient. We have that green 'Add TornTools Debug info' there for a reason.
Debug Information:
Windows 19.0.0
Google Chrome v149 - Chromium v149
TornTools version: 9.0.13
this will help i guess
Debug Information:
Android 13.0.0
Chromium v137
TornTools version: 9.0.14
My stat estimate isn't working. I go to settings to turn it on but when I go back to see if the stat estimate is working it gives me a question mark symbol next to stat estimate
Hover over/click the blue icon to see the reason. But I can almost guarantee you that it's going to be "No API data". Do you have am api key configured, and no errors visible in the popup?
So my phone won't let me do that but I reentered my api and it works now
Debug Information:
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:152.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/152.0
TornTools version: 9.0.14
Im on PC
I Use Firefox
9.0.14
Whenever i try to turn on FFScouter or YATA through torntools settings > connections it says "There was an issue when requesting additional permissions"
Torntools extension has all the access permissions enabled to all websites it requests permissions to (from browsers extension settings)
No red errors on the console, only yellow ones. Yellow ones are not relevant to the current issue. I even tried to turn on YATA/FFScouter integration while the console was open to see if red error pops up. It did not.
(this has been handled through messages, but replying here as well so if others find your post they know the answer too)
It's not possible for us to request permissions through the sidebar settings, so we give a message. That message is supposed to let you know that you need to open the normal settings, but at this moment it doesn't. I've already changed that for the next version.
Hey devs,
Question; is it possible in the Racing filter to add an option to never hide the URT races?
Even though the filter would normally filter them out.
Thank you for your time and making the addon!
You can easily disable the filter with the funnel icon and find URT easily.
Yeah, correct. But if youre not aware URT is going on you miss them.
Bump