Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Alan Wake 2

Started by NickyTee [2995561] on in Gaming.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
NickyTee [2995561]

Just finally beat Alan wake 2 (the first time)

Going to do the final draft (second play through)

Then probably all the DLC because I absolutely loved this game.

The story is so we'll written the game play was fun.

And the whole "herald of darkness" scene was AMAZING!

Just based on the first play through I give the game a solid 8.7/10

 

My only complaint is the max speed you can run is slow and if u miss anything and want to go back the walk can feel like forever.

 

Curious if anyone else enjoyed this game as much as I did?

Also I'm aware I'm very late 😆