Anyone else lol?
HURRY UP AND WAIT!
Started by mrInquisitive [4378638] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Hurry up for deez.
traveling 3.0?
Or you can go shopping. Or go to work. Or just sit in a lawn chair and enjoy the day.
There's other ways of waiting that are more productive.
What are you even asking? I am an expert in hurry up and wait and still dont understand
Standard procedure in USMC. What context are you speaking of? I wish there was a two thumbs down button for this post.
Vets:
I feel like it shouldn't be okay that these words still pull my attention lol
You can stop waiting. I am here now.
Always wait before you wait.
Graved - No content/discussion