I was mugged, but I don't have the option to attack. Is this normal? Or is there a cooldown period?
Revenge
Started by Mr_Dudesson [4364206] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
if their account age is <14d you can't attack them because of new player protection (only new players can attack new players, and if you're below a day old you cannot be attacked whatsoever)
or u just dont have energy
I see. Thank you.
Wait til they're older then chase them down to rehab and beat their ass.