Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thanks

Started by Vinsterb [4396221] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vinsterb [4396221]

Just like to thank the player that attacked me after I'd been playing for 2 days.

Made me feel a whole lot better about joining an online game.

I know that it is the way things are, but there is even honour amongst thieves.

Give us noobs a chance, I didn't even finish the tagging mission 

Beerstein [1322136]

That's Torn. I wanted to post get fucked noob, but...ah nvm my generosity ran out mid post.

 

[image: media1.tenor.com]

 

Seriously there's always a bigger fish. Playing Torn is about playing your game and playing around them. Currently, only other new players can attack you though, that'll change soon. If you're not the type to enjoy a challenge, Torn may not be for you though.

 

Find a faction, a lot is about community.

Nssm [3734644]

But they did leave you be for 2 days? That's honorable if anything. When I was your age I was attacked in few hours after I started playing.

Dooxo [116017]

Attacking is one of the most efficient ways to level up, so noobs attacking noobs is a thing.

 

Suck it up and move forward. Welcome to Torn!

Gardrew [2429596]

You probably don't know but the attacker was another noob like you, so you got slapped around by another noob and now you're crying that it wasn't fun.

It's a game about crime and combat, and about once a month somebody backstabs their whole faction and steals the money of 99 other players. If you can't take one attack, you won't enjoy the incoming wave after you made yourself known on the forums...

Makkhoi [3652991]

Only greenleafs can attack other greenleafs, so the other player was just playing the game. Git gud or get the fuck out.

Vinsterb [4396221]

And once again the trolls attack the noobs hey ho what should I expect from the world today.

 

I'd like to thank the well wishers and others for the support. I probs will delete my account and see if these types of games improve in another 10 years

Skeletron [318855]

You're a green leaf. You were attacked by another green leaf. It's noob on noob violence. If you can't handle that, that's a major skill issue.