I can't find any items on map 5days now. But before every day I'm getting it
Bug in city map
Started by Lastrank [4102631] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- __woodenickle__ [2263400]
· 2 likes ·
03:28:08 - 11/07/26 You found a Skateboard in the city sucks to be you?..... I mean skill issue, no that's not it. oh no my city finds income!
Same with me 7 days now I didn't get any and I have lvl 4 merit
Same iv had nothing spawn since the last update,
There's nothing wrong with the spawns, city finds are still based on RNG, you can boost your awareness to increase your chances of spawning items, but you are not guaranteed to receive specific/exact number of certain items just because of that.
For you maybe CLOUDJUMPER but for use it's not like before we can find items but now nothing
Some people go weeks before finding a single item, rng sucks like that sometimes
Skill issue, i still find items
03:28:08 - 11/07/26 You found a Skateboard in the city
sucks to be you?..... I mean skill issue, no that's not it.
oh no my city finds income!
It's funny, I was actually checking forums to see if they increased luck on finds or something, because I've been finding more stuff lately. I guess RNG is just being nice...😭
So It's not a bug? 00:32:32 - 02/07/26 You found some Pepper Spray in the city.. It's been 12 days since that, none spawns.
It’s not a bug. You have periods of inactivity, which reduces your chance of items spawning. There are no issues with city finds.