No per nerve profitability info provided by API tools, no record on Emforus's cracking guide... has anyone stumbled upon this one before?
New cracking target?
Started by GoatPervertor [3597064] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Makkhoi [3652991]
· 4 likes ·
Had a few before, didn't know it was a new thing.
Had a few before, didn't know it was a new thing.
Only came across it recently. Love to see new crimes :D
#chedging
I'm not saying it's new, just that I've never seen it before or saw any trace of it in sources I'm using
Btw, payouts?
I don't think it's new, but they don't spawn very frequently.
Yeah, its not new. Just rare spawn rate, decent payout, but a hell of a lot of nerve to use on it to get it done, even with a decent rig.
I looked and I have about 7 in my que and some are way down a the bottom. So I dont think its very new
Holy unskippable title.
New-ish, as far as targets go this one was the latest addition, but it was introduced sometime around a year ago.
No new cracking targets have been added since.
I’ll crack you
8:23:16 - 13/07/26 You used 25 energy Cracking GoatPervertor
(chain #2) [view]
I got $571,100 pay from that, used 89 nerve. $6,416 per nerve is ok I guess.