I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I am in a war and have had several times where it shows me as offline when I am clearly online, please see below.
Started by Tbn1991 [2181358] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I am in a war and have had several times where it shows me as offline when I am clearly online, please see below.
Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Looks like it is after switching from discord, turned extentions off, and was able to get it to happen quick the first one set me to away a few seconds later
The second one was after I attacked I was green
Do you have any scripts running in your browser?
Not that I am aware of. I only had torn tools and tamper monkey and I had both of them disabled when I got the second pair of screen shots.
I am using Mozilla if that matters
Can you replicate the issue in another browser like Chrome?
Let me try with and without extensions
Edit: dont have them installed in chrome
Manged to do with Chrome, I dont have any extensions added, if needed i can add them as well
Passing along to Sergey for checking. Thanks..!!
Same issue. Showing targets as Ok even though chain updates etc. Start fight showing on an attack that started seconds prior too. Chrome on PC