Yo, can you spare a lil' dollar or two?
One dollar commentaters...
Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'll take all your dollar commentaters, I prefer hasselback taters.
23:07:01 - 12/07/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Why are you always so fucking toxic??! It's just completely unnecessary! Highly sociopathic behaviour, you may need professional help!
Thanks for you dollar fuckwit...
22:25:59 - 13/07/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Will you please just fuck off from this game, permanently?? All you do is insult people, it's childish, toxic and pathetic! Fuck off!
Thanks for your dollar, couldn't give a fuck about you, you little bitch...
17:20:19 - 05/07/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: dumb bigot
I love them, they’re neat.
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: you sexy motherfucker. I fucking love you little bitch.
Thanks anonymous. Have a beautiful day sexy
I think this thread is a great example of the forums focusing on the player rather than the message. Sweeney is 100% right, the way $1 sends are used is incredibly dumb 99% of the time.
Anyways.. 00:05:53 - 14/07/26 You anonymously sent $1 to Sweeney_Todd with the message: Go suck an egg, barber man
Did I do this right?
Not enough slurs
At least that "Loser" has actually played this game, wtf have you done in 20 years?????? Stared at the home screen and shit talk in forums?
I got a 1 dollar ear tickler!!
It said I am an idiot
How do I live after this?
I just send whatever I have in my wallet not a dollar
It's fun to call them out, mainly for me, that I really give no fucks over their comments...
I do not give a flying or non flying fuck what you think of me...
Hence why, "Thanks for the dollar"...
You may as well shove those thoughts up your fucking arses as I really don't care, in the slightest...
But thanks for the dollar you inbreed fucks...
22:31:44 - 16/07/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Why are you still here? All you do is complain and insult people. Go away, we'll all be better off, even you.
More fucking whining. Grow some balls and talk to me or fuck off you cowardly little shite...
please insult me while moving stocks
Howdy...
The point is not getting the messages, in case you don't understand...
Insult me all you want, open for it, but do it to my face...
I would enjoy the back and forth, but what can I do with this? Nothing...
No fun or banter can be had my young fuckwit...
No someone sent me saying that, I was joining the trauma circle
23:19:27 - 20/07/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: I heard you eat corn the long way
Is this a redneck slur, as I have no fucking idea?
This needs to be in that funny anon message post this to me would just make me chuckle
I second this