in honor of me being in TORN for 420 days and me smoking like a chimney everyday anyway... whats everyones top 3 strains?
mine are :
Northern Lights
Gorilla Glue #4
Golden Goat
Started by badxanax [3762989] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
in honor of me being in TORN for 420 days and me smoking like a chimney everyday anyway... whats everyones top 3 strains?
mine are :
Northern Lights
Gorilla Glue #4
Golden Goat
Happy 420! 🤙and nice name
Nebula, lemon haze, annd anything purple XD
01:32:58 - 14/07/26 You sent some Cannabis to fuckxanax with the message: I remember my first time getting a lil HIGH
Gotta pump those numbers up.
i take xanax and forget to roll up sometimes
I think he means IRL, he's one of those insufferable ****s that make weed their entire personality (we all know you're only rolling up 0.05 and getting zooted off of it)
Forbidden Fruit.
Don't need a 2nd or a third, that takes the cake.
sir i had a career in the industry for a while (now just a hobby that pays for itself) but its okay i get online and make assumptions too!
i think Xanax is my entire personality now though, so there's that
I just do edibles these days
Happy 420-versary! Cheers!
02:02:30 - 14/07/26 You sent 10x Cannabis to fuckxanax with the message: Happy 420!
Hopefully you mean in game…
nothing good comes from xanx irl,
My least favorite is the groin strain. That hurts.
this sounds like projection
Happy 420!
blue dream, gorilla glue and lemon cherry gelato
I love anything that is Caryophyllene dominant.
Ever try Berry White? Best strain I've smoked in all my years.
Mess with all the OG indica strains that lock me to the bed
moved to achievements?
I just wanted to know everyone’s favorite weed to smoke