I just learned that Noctis from final fantasy 15 is based on Kurt Cobain
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
That's cool! I never knew that either. Which is your favorite game? Mine is 9.
Mine's 8, it'll never change bby
Also a great one. I actually just bought 8 on steam recently and have been replaying it.
WOOO FINAL FANTASY!
7 & 8 are the best obvs
I like 5 but I prefer 15 because its open world
I'm a FF7 enjoyer myself.
I enjoy playing FF7 and FFXV.