Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Say something nice!

Started by Mr-Chuckles [2868555] on in General Discussion.

64 replies · 607 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr-Chuckles [2868555]

I dunno how this colour lands but I decided to try and use colour for this post because it seems to get the forum goblins* people excited.

 

For this post you must say something nice about Torn or something you enjoy about Torn because its boring to see complaining about everything all the time!!!!

 

As my mother said many times "If you cant say nuffin nice, stfu or Ill slap you!"

 

 

 

*came back to edit because I forgot there are people who get excited about goblins and to keep my language more nice, in keeping with the theme

Displacer [4181816]

A lot of you forum regulars banter like champions and I'm never not smiling when a thread gets derailed with proper shitposting and memes. It's gotten to where I find myself scrolling through Torn threads more than Reddit and other social media outlets, and it's been pretty good to not doomscroll that slop as much.

Cat_Nip [4399488]

I've been enjoying Torn quite a bit! It's been a great distraction. Whenever I start thinking about having a cigarette, I just open the game, and it's honestly been really helpful. Tomorrow marks two weeks nicotine free, and I never would have guessed quitting would be this hard. Hopefully torn is more addicting than cigarettes LOL

Makkhoi [3652991]

I hate attention seeking noobs.

You remind of that guy at the party that is trying desperately to get attention but is really cringe and unfunny.

Mong [3401450]

The community gets a lot of shit but I've found people to be very helpful, full of good advice and actually really patient. Imagine being in a game  for 10+ years and hearing the same questions everyday. 

 

Bumbi [3177056]

This guy will complain about me posting and then post this absolute garbage. Nice thing is you don't usually post threads (thank God for us). 

 

Koink [3698928]

 

I've been enjoying Torn quite a bit! It's been a great distraction. Whenever I start thinking about playing RuneScape, I just open the game, and it's honestly been really helpful. Tomorrow marks two weeks RuneScape free, and I never would have guessed quitting would be this hard. Hopefully torn is more addicting than RuneScape LOL

JaimzDaniel [3663208]

I’ve met some amazing people from around the globe! It’s been a great experience and an even better community! Better than I ever would have imagined actually. I found Torn from a Facebook ad, and having never played a RPG in my life I was skeptical but now am very happy I tried it. The faction, crime, chain and war dynamics make Torn an all around great game imo. Hope to be here a long time. Cheers!