Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Burglary

Started by Hyazakyte [4367621] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Hyazakyte [4367621]

It seems that every time I fail a burglary attempt (end up injured or sent to jail) the skill level resets to 1 ?  Is this a bug or intentional? I have had it up to lvl 5 or 6 three times now, then I fail once and have to start skilling it up again? Thanks for any clarification.

Warriordud [3177526]

when you get a critical fail you lose a certain amount of crime experience and skill with that specific crime

 

because your crime experience is so low, you'll fail a lot, and since your crime skill is so low, you'll get reset to 0

 

start with something easier like search for cash, the crimes are sorted from left to right and top to bottom in order of easiest to hardest

Hyazakyte [4367621]

Thanks for the speedy response Warriordud! I guess I should be focusing on the lower crimes until I'm a more experienced criminal then!