Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

URT Summer Qualified & Stewards Banners

Started by Fluffy-Kitten [2489078] on in Racing.

32 replies · 257 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fluffy-Kitten [2489078]

Congrats to all the drivers who qualified for the URT Summer Rally!

 

As I was lucky enough to make it through as well, I made a banner to celebrate it and also made one for everyone else who qualified

 

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

Click this link to find your own  banner

 

 

And lets not forget the stewards who volunteered their time. A special stewards version with your name can be found here. If I missed anyone, just ping me.

 

Updated with extra Prize Race Stewards. If I've missed you, please ping me a message

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

 

 

 

And lastly a banner for those that want a banner but didn't manage to qualify this time:

 

https://i.postimg.cc/x16Rg0QN/URT-Summer-26-participent.gif

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

 

 

Good luck to the racers and see you on the track!

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

I'm such a fan, whole of Torn will burn down if you keep making these hotter than arsons. Thank you so much Fluffy, so much love and attention went into to make them all so personal, greatly appreciated! <3