Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property upkeep

Started by Stormaxe [4391490] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Stormaxe [4391490]

So the property upkeep fees i only have the apartment for 25$ and day but I paid the 25 yesterday and then 50 today I'm not sure what happened I only have the shack and apartment

Hamr [2027992]

Your proprty fees update at a set time each day, so if you paid shortly before that time yesterday then by now you'd have passed two of those times. Hence the double bill.