Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgery Crits

Started by bait [3610262] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
bait [3610262]

Level 68 in forgery, everytime I try to forge the 50+ level items I'm getting crit fails very often that it just resets the progess I've made. Is this intentional? I've maxxed out every crime before forgery already. 1.90% crit fail rate. 

 

Need some tips please don't want to be stuck here forever

Knirt [3033570]

I did drivers license all the way except the merit stuff like 10 license plates at the same time. 

 

It's a brutal crime to crit on and so far it's not very profitable.   Just play it safe and eat the nerve cost.

shaixi [3105871]

I did very similar to level to 100, but I disagree it is one of my favourite crimes for profit I make 2.7m per day from it and it is a easy spam crime 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Once you get to level 100 it's a very easy spam crime. Really any of them are easy to just queue up and do with very few fails. Getting there is the hard part.

aessedai82 [3436693]

Like the others I spammed driver's license to about 70-ish then switched to license plates and travel visas. I also threw in a few ID badges.