Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mining Corp Changes

Started by Burgererer [3346832] on in Company Discussion.

10 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

Burgererer [3346832]

"-Changed Core Drill to be a required item rather than used/consumed in the Blast from the Past scenario 🐞

-Changed cost of Mining Boom company special (which pays out excavation equipment) from 5 jp to 20 jp"

 

So lemme get this straight: first they devalue the core drill by allegedly fixing a consume mechanic? Then they devalue the company special to even worse cash flow levels than before? 

 

I'd imagine this is a supply/demand thing, but genuinely doubt it'll work out that way. I'll bet any addition gains I get from the job special on black at the roulette table, if I'm wrong (I'm not).

Mentions: Shaped charge and core drill

Nitebreeze [3363363]

You actually use that 

00:30:03 - 16/07/26 You used 9 / 9 job points on Rock Salt increasing your defense by 91,111.85

Overseer [2143302]

Theres hardly money in it nowadays anyways with the shaped charge and core drill being like 100k at most. Wbw id make 10s of millions a week on that special