I’ve been in this faction called Skill Issue for a while but idk if its good?
Good faction?
Started by RedNinja_ [4335523] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
I don't have any experience with them but from the looks of it they look like a good choice for a new player to learn the ropes and grow.
I'd highly recommend NightDrive's guide "Factions and You".
Mentions: Factions and You
You haven't made any ranked war hits so it's tough to really judge.
Looks alright. I'm pleased to see that you found yourself drawn into a faction with a decent amount of respect as well.
This faction dosent do wars idk what wars do but yeah
Wars are where 2 factions fight each other to rank up and gain respect and caches.
For you specifically, factions that partake in ranked wars tend to pay out their members. This means that if you are an active player who can participate and attack lots of opponents effectively, then you can earn a decent chunk of money.
They are over 1m respect which is pretty good for a low level accepting, not warring, faction. There are multiple level 100 players to guide you which is pretty impressive. On paper they look great for you. Are they fun and supportive?
I mean, yeah they help each other out frequently but idk if the armory is good? Like there is free combat armor and I Even got a ranked yellow weapon (SIG 552) all that for free and there is pretty much infinite medkits
Yep that's a good armory definitely.
Seems good to me. I was in cobat armor forever and by the time I "qualified" for better, I had my own ranked war armor. To qualify I had to do a lot of war hits which is a tall order when you are a small fish and most opponents are much stronger. We are 10X stronger than you and have some nice weapons but by the time armor is availabe and obtainable Id finally bought my own; now I can qualify but I dont need it. It is hard to say much from the outside looking in but it seems like your faction is making it a priority to help people at your level.
Yeah well its probably that since it dosent focus on wars or crimes and its literaly called Skill issue