Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pinata attack loadout issue

Started by Hwa [2466470] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hwa [2466470]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I can see other people's loadouts? I am not the only one. I also have a video of this happening if needed.

I saw myself in the loadout switcheroo, I was in queue at the time - if that helps as a datapoint (others saw me as well in my faction). Faction mates report seeing same people at similar time (e.g. they all saw me, they all saw bogie, one member saw themselves then 10 seconds later ish we saw them too)

 

xTARTANx [2739173]

Got this too. Can provide a video of it if needed too. Can see the names cycling at the top for whoever’s loadout you could see too. 

Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter

Lmfao everyones loadout got leaked. Could see everything including stat debuffs and buffs in detail

 

Even saw a tester account with a prototype

Mortify [3985228]

Adding another data point to this, on PDA it kept cycling through random(?) loadouts of others while I was in the queue.