At what percentage battle stat reduction should i actually travel for rehab? Also, how much money should I take with me?
Rehab?
Started by Motren [4344688] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I usually go at around -4% which usually costs 1.5m, however as you rehab more it will cost more
I don't rehab according to battlestat reduction 👀
I rehab more than once a week for being in a LS that requires low addiction...
But i rarely rehab fully tho usually leavin one tick...
Once in a blue moon i rehab fully or with an overdose..
My rehab costs usually are diffrent.
Torn Report gives usually an estimated idea..
I personally revive at 6-7% because past this point is when education usually kicks me out. If you are in a player-run company, speak to the director because addiction can bring down employee effectiveness and a number of companies have a rule as to what the maximum allowed is.
With terrible enough luck, I've read you might get kicked from an EDU course at nearly any amount of addiction that adds a % redux to BS. Odds are still pretty slim at 3% reduction or below, but remember that addiction spikes up a lot higher if you OD, so that chance adds to the risk.
In addition, a lot of company jobs have a policy that requires employees to rehab when at, or before, reaching work addiction -10 (and some high demand jobs like LS require rehab even sooner). Work addiction can hit that value well before any battlestat penalty occurs, so depending on where you work, you might have to rehab sooner. Though, none of that matters for city job positions, or being a company director, because work addiction has no effect on those roles.