I click on menu options and sometimes get the below message. What is the cause? Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else.
Started by Renata_Halstrom [4408629] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I click on menu options and sometimes get the below message. What is the cause? Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else.
What browser are you using? Can you please verify your browser isn’t running an adblocker, and try again in incognito/private mode and see if it persists?
I'm using Firefox, but have tried in Edge too. FireFox has Privacy Badger, but that's about it.
Please try in incognito/private mode on the browsers and ensure that adblocker feature is off. This error can appear with a blocker like that, or if your network connection experiences a temporary switch or disconnection.
All works perfectly on private browser mode! Thank you for your help :-)