b
Grave please
Started by Dooby [2605556] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 433 / 433 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i'm a porch pirate
agsagsa sa as as a
scar-h with suppressor and stock
Wrynn is not appreciated by many people. I am many people.
sd gsag sa gasd
I know Dooby irl and he actually talks like that
i saw dadgum biting his toenails
the pick 10 system is the most balanced and fun create a class system
Wrynn has been drinking, I apologize everyone
I've only had two big macs in my life
they were both very sweet women
green eggs and ham
safgaf a fa
I got bit by a black widow once
she was in her 40s
doobys the biggest noob i know pass it along
You are lucky I can't beat you up with my fists yet.
bumps
Nooby dooby?
Ive never seen one in the wild