Landing Time has been added as new script.
TornTools: userscripts
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 173 / 173 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Effective Battle Stats is now available as well.
With this script, I believe I've finished all requested scripts. There will probably still come some new ones that I deem nice to have, but make sure to let me know if you want some TornTools feature released as userscript and it will be looked into.
Any chance we can get the a company company stock calculator?
There are a few scripts around but all of them come with a bunch of extra broken features.
Company Stock Fill is now available
Hi thank you for these. They are very useful! Any chance we can get one for the company specials please?
You mean the one that shows the company specials for the company you are visting?
Exactly!
I've just done this: TornTools: Job Specials
Awesome tysm :)
3 new scripts today
.
Can you add the BUSTR thing my friend,
It's a reminder for jail busts.
Linky by IronHydeDragon and Adobi's one ... In no particulates order
Mentions: [SCRIPT + PDA] Torn's Sexiest Bust Reminder · [Script]Busting Reminder - How many busts can I do
That's not a TornTools feature, so no script will be made for this. And I see no global enough use for this to add in TornTools either.
Those are already scripts that are working just fine. I see no reason for me to create a 3rd one and add it into TornTools either.
totally fair. Love your work!
Efficient Rehab has just been released
Here is the only missing script from your request: Shop Profits