Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Nerve Bug

Started by LuckyDucky [2216701] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
LuckyDucky [2216701]

After switching my faction perks over to war mode, I was able to do a nerve refill (without nerve dropping).

It only dropped after I went back to the faction perks.  

Not sure if I can recreate it or not, but I am able to show the logs.  

Mr_Bob [479620]

How is still still an issue?

 

11:55:05 - 18/07/26 You enabled Desert Eagle's war mode

I noticed i didnt had 9k health after a while so went back to the faction perk page to check, had to click a few things in the branch before it finally updated..

13:38:17 - 18/07/26 Your maximum life increased from 8,250 to 9,900

13:38:18 - 18/07/26 Your maximum nerve decreased from 155 to 115