I went through the first two pages and couldn't find this. If it is being addressed then please disregard.
When I load my equipment on phone, the temp and helmet doesnt show. (I use an android fold, but my friend said he has the same problem and uses an apple product.) Below is a screenshot of me first accessing my inventory.
Once I scroll down until my inventory loads, the helm and temp will show back up. The next screenshot shows that.
the next two screenshots show that it happens with any temp. And also, that it resets the page even if I refresh the page AFTER the inventory loads. (Basically, if I scroll down to make the load out load, and then refresh the page, the helm and temp doesnt show again. Which is what I did in the next two screenshots.)
I have no scripts on my phone. My friend uses pda and has the same problem on his phone. This problem also doesnt appear on my computer.
I have cleared my caches as well.