Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why So Happy?

Started by MayaCordon [4357139] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
MayaCordon [4357139]

Just got a Villa to live in , now I got 800 of max Happy, I cant Afford Xanax (usually) yet. 
What do I do with so much happiness?
Even when I use all my energy and get 1 Xanax, I cant use 800 Happiness.

Can someone tell me why do  we need more than it ?    

 

Also, WTF is "Happy Jumps"?????

 

Thx

IndyCision [2597200]

Stats gained in the gym are based on how high that stat already is, and how high your happiness is.

When first starting off, you get a LOT more gains from the high happy.

 

Happy jumps = saving energy, boosting happy, then training.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Happiness directly affects your Gym gains. That's the primary purpose though there are others. Higher happy = Better gym gains. 

 

https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Happy

 

As for your second question. Happy Jumps are when you stack up large amounts of Energy and Happy to use all of the energy to achieve a "Jump" to your battle stats. For new players, a single happy jump can earn you far more than your total battle stats in a single instance. It's widely used and proven way to obtain a few million battle stats very very quickly as opposed to months of grinding without jumps. 

 

Here's a guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16047184

 

Mentions: iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide

Apate [2348539]

Happiness isn't something you're supposed to "use up" like energy; it's something best kept as high as possible, and usually can be even with regular training, via the occasional rehab (as so little is lost).

 

Regarding happy jumping, I'd recommend the following guides:

 

As well as checking out Happy Jump Insurance (paid service, not a guide).

Mentions: Choco Jump (Happy Jump Alt) · GAT HAPPY JUMP INSURANCE · iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Good shout on the insurance. If you're doing full jumps, it's well worth it.

 

Players often see jump insurance as lost money until a single jump fails, that single fail will set you back far more than the insurance will cost lol. 

MayaCordon [4357139]

Ok , got it.

Thx for the info guy. 

 

I`m a lil poor for that Yet, My total Networth is around 3mi hahaha 

But now I what where to Aim. 

XoXo

Shyk [3839456]

Maya 

I can understand how happiness can be confusing at first. A link was posted above regarding happy. I urge you to read the wiki as it explains a lot of how happiness works.

 

What's your goal in torn?

A single Happy jump can cost you quite a hefty sum about 25m to 50m. 

At the stage you are at the game it would be best to unlock flying (Level 15) so you can start making solid cash. This should help you start your torn journey.