Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction vault showing no people during searches

Started by Terronia [2129341] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Terronia [2129341]

After a successful OC I am trying to payout some of the winnings to faction members who participated, but the controls in the faction are not working correctly. When I try to select who to give the money to, it says that "No person could be found". If I refresh the screen, it will work one time but then reverts to not being able to see anybody. I have a lot of payouts to make and am having to do them one by one by refreshing continually.

 

According to the erroroneus page, I have no friends, no faction members, and no company mates. However, if I click on "ALL", I get a list of names, all of them beginning with "false" . This corrects itself when I refresh.

s_monzolevskyi [4029452] Tester

Hi! Is this still happening for you?

I tried to reproduce it after a successful Organized Crime by using the Faction -> Controls -> Give to User payout flow, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce either:

  • No person could be found when searching for existing faction members, or
  • the false- prefixes in the All list.

If you're still seeing it, could you let me know if there's a more specific sequence of steps that reliably triggers it? For example, does it happen immediately after completing an OC, after making one or more payouts, or after some other action?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have already provided the recording and details to YevhenZ. I have tagged you in the conversation just now.