Look I know it probably somewhere in the mess, but where is the problem.
So can someone tell me the thread or timetable for tho who have to do this gig.
Would help knowing how to do it as well.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Look I know it probably somewhere in the mess, but where is the problem.
So can someone tell me the thread or timetable for tho who have to do this gig.
Would help knowing how to do it as well.
im stuck here as well. but i found a good tip.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=47&t=16401019&b=0&a=0&to=24778114
So no links to active teams pursuing duke
Got this mission need help
I need help with this mission
Yes same am struggling to beat Duke surely there's someone out there to help defeat him
What’s everyone’s time zones and times that are convenient for everyone ? We need to plan a group attack.
Or… follow this link -
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=47&t=16401019&b=0&a=0&to=24778114 that Elvisa00 [2960670 mentioned.
I need to attack duke so my timezone is 8+
Just use Loot Rangers on Discord: Clicky