Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Request

Started by PNGPongs [4417806] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

UnknownPN93 [4324612] ×1

PNGPongs [4417806]

Hi. I was referred by a fried (UnknownPN93 [4324612]) to play torn. He asked me to put him as my referrer, however, I forgot to put him as such. Can I please ask if I can put him as my referrer? Thank you.

Mentions: UnknownPN93 [4324612]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referrer post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!