Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction War seeding

Started by ClydeMax [4367036] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

ClydeMax [4367036]

Heya,

Would someone please explain to this noob how seeding works for Faction Wars? I've been through 2 now and neither haven't gone well. The first was against a faction with 3 times as much respect as we do. We lost and moved down. The same for the second war. Versus someone with 3 times the respect and you can guess the rest. Not knowing how all of this works has confused me as I'm sure we're not the only ones. Thx.

Trailblazer [2926943]

Looking at your faction, I suspect that your total battlestats are way too low for any brackets after Bronze since FFScouter is showing me an estimated ~2mil for your highest battlestat member.

 

If you want to make it higher you're gonna have to find some bigger players and grow your own faction's stats further to stay competitive.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Context helps... 

 

Your first war that you lost was with a Silver faction. So you were dealing with a faction that's stronger and a tier higher than yourself... That's normal, they are in a whole different bracket. If you had won, you too would become a Silver faction. 

 

Your second war you lost, your faction made a combined total of 14 attacks. The other faction shut you out quickly with 209 attacks. Of course you lost. You gotta show up if you want to win. 

 

Your faction won your first 3 wars, but I don't recall anyone complaining about those, so I don't see what the problem is. You too would have lost even if your faction had 3x their respect if you only made 14 attacks. 

ClydeMax [4367036]

Now that's more like what I was looking for. While I may not understand it completely yet, at least I have a start point.

It does still look more like pdk's version right now though.  XD

Thx bunches.

 

WhackedMaki [2587660]

You will face a faction with roughly the same number of members and the same rank as you. Battlestats, respect, any of that stuff does not factor into it at all.

IndyCision [2597200]

Battlestats are taken into consideration as far as determining your hidden rank (and then it uses whichever is highest, hidden or actual rank)